Aims of the course
If you are experiencing effects of stress or anxiety such as difficulties with sleep, panic and low mood and are looking to learn new ways to control these our Stress Control course could help. We teach a range of skills and techniques which are based on cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) which is a talking therapy that can help you manage your problems by changing the way you think and behave.
Type of course
The course runs over six sessions and is a group based session where people come along to listen and learn more.
Who this course may benefit
The course is for people wanting to learn ways to control problems such as anxiety, or stress. It is for anyone who may be feeling the effects of stress including difficulties with sleep, panic and low mood. It will help you learn new skills to manage symptoms more confidently.
How to access the course
Enrol on this course at the link below. Remember, you are very welcome to bring someone along with you (16+) for moral support. Courses are running on the following dates:
- Keighley Healthy Living Centre 6:00pm – 7:30pm Wednesday 8 January 2020
- Skipton St Andrew’s Church 12:30pm-2:00pm Friday 10 January 2020
- Ilkley Medical Centre 6:00pm – 7:30pm Tuesday 3 March 2020
- Bentham Looking Well 1:00pm – 2:30pm Friday 27 March 2020
- Kala Sangam 1:00pm – 2:30pm Tuesday 28 January 2020
- The Cellar Trust 6:00pm – 7:30pm Tuesday 3 March 2020
- The Cellar Trust 1:30pm – 3:00pm Thursday 9 January 2020
- Rockwell Community Centre 1:30pm – 3:00pm Tuesday 3 March 2020
South and West Bradford:
- Footprints Family Centre 1:00pm – 2:30pm Monday 2 March 2020