Aims of the course
Living life to the full is a course for low mood, anxiety and other common difficulties.
The course covers lots of practical things to help you tackle stress and low mood. The course is based on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy which is also know as CBT, which looks at how what you think effects how you feel and behave.
Each session looks at one topic to overcome, including, why do I feel so bad? I can't be bothered doing anything, why does everything always go wrong? I'm not good enough, how to fix almost everything, are you strong enough to keep your temper and 10 things you can do to help you feel happier straight away.
Type of course
This course is an interactive group course which is delivered in eight sessions over 12 hours - these 12 hours can change your life.
Who this course may benefit
If you want to overcome common problems related to stress and or low mood. A practical step-by-step guide focuses on how to change how you think, feel, and behave. It will help you develop new life skills to manage problems more effectively now and in the future. You are welcome to come along to the course with a friend, relative or carer for extra support.
How to access the course
Enrol on this course at the link below. Remember, you are very welcome to bring someone along with you (16+) for morale support. Courses are running on the following dates:
- Keighley Healthy Living Centre 6:00pm – 7:30pm on 24th July 2019.
- Skipton St Andrew’s Church 12:30pm-2pm on 21st June 2019.
- Ilkley Medical Centre 6:00pm – 7:30pm on 28th May 2019.
- Bentham Looking Well 1:00pm – 2:30pm on 23rd August 2019.
- Kala Sangam 1:00pm – 2:30pm on 13th August 2019.
- The Cellar Trust 6:00pm – 7:30pm on 28th May 2019.
- The Cellar Trust 1:30pm – 3:00pm on 18th July 2019.
- Royd’s Enterprise Park 5:30pm – 7:00pm on 18th July 2019.